Valentine’s Day, also known as Saint Valentine’s Day, or the feast of St. Valentine, is an annual holiday celebrated on the 14th of February. The day originated from a Western Christian liturgical feast day honoring one or more early saints named Valentinus. The day has been recognized in many regions around the world, though it is not considered a public holiday.
These days, Valentine’s Day is celebrated by many individuals worldwide together with their loved ones. Sales of flowers, chocolates, and stuffed toys are high during this period as these items have been some of the favorites for many couples. In addition to these, many homes and establishments put up Valentine’s Day home decorations to further feel and experience the atmosphere of Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day home decor ideas you will love
Love is in the air. Here are some interesting ideas on how to create wonderful home decor for Valentine’s Day: Rest assured that these ideas are all heartwarming and are very appropriate for the special day. Also, remember that decorating your home for Valentine’s Day need not be that expensive. You can create DIY home decor for Valentine’s Day. With a little imagination, creativity, and resourcefulness, you will be able to achieve the home decor that you have been dreaming of. Here are some of the home decor that you can have in your home for Valentine’s Day.
- Paper heart trees – an adorable home decor made with craft paper, glue, and a foam cone tree. Decorate it with items around the house such as stickers, rhinestones, or ribbons. This decor can be placed on the table or as a wonderful table centerpiece.
- Paper Straw Heart Garland – create this garland to hang on your mantel or in a kid’s room.
- Doily Mason Jar decorations – attractive with battery-operated candles on your mantel.
- Cards fireplace garland – this can be made by linking red cards together with Valentine’s ribbon.
- Conversation hearts – lovable decorations of your lawn and come up with fun sayings.
- Heart Doilies – this is a beautiful way to decorate for a sweet dinner party or you may use them as garland for your mantel.
- Valentine tree – make your own with sticks and paper hearts, and add some family pictures or bows.
- Valentine’s Day table runner – let your kids add a cute table runner especially if you are having a dinner party or a game night and pizza at home.
- 52 reasons why – create this cute 52 reasons why you love your sweetie with a book or cards. This will let them know why you love them so.
- Candle hurricanes – are filled with colorful conversation hearts that are cute and can give off a great ambiance.
Of course, there are other Valentine’s Day home decorations that you can purchase from various stores. They are likewise amazing decorative items that will make wonderful transformations in your very own home. Show your loved ones how much you love them with these great and easy Valentine’s Day home decorations.