Create a nostalgic vibe with personalized posters
Over the years, you have taken photos of different occasions you had with your family or friends. Often times the photos are placed in albums and kept in the bedroom, office, or study area. Photos are meant to be displayed and not kept in any storage area.
Photos can be displayed creatively to bring back memories. In the past, the most common means of storing pictures for easy display is through the use of photo albums. Unfortunately, an album does not give a true display of photos since they are not actively displayed until someone opens them. Displaying the pictures simply means exhibiting them in different forms, usually by framing the prints and placing them in strategic locations.
Customize your walls with personalized posters
With a few personal touches, the house becomes a home, and one of the best ways to do this is through personalized posters. The challenge is finding ways to incorporate them into your interior. Various factors need to be considered, such as color schemes, other decorative items, and the room atmosphere. With creativity, you will be able to create your own customized print.
When it comes to displaying memorable pictures, there are different ways to display them in your home. Aside from framing, photos can likewise be displayed by creating personalized posters or customized prints.
DIY ideas to customize your walls
You can boost the wall design in your home without breaking the bank. You can use the materials you already have from previous projects, or you can check your storage for items you can recycle or upcycle. You may also check out garage sales and other thrift shops for valuable items at a low cost. Here are some ideas you can do to personalize your home.
- Polaroid photos – these photos are probably the easiest to use in creating wall art. Tape or tack personal photos or postcards of about the same size to a blank wall and add adornments for an artistic touch.
- Family gallery – it is nice to have a gallery of photos in your home that features the memorable moments of you and your family. This will truly be a nostalgic and memorable piece of creation.
- Children’s books – take pages from your favorite children’s books and frame them with matting to change the whole appearance.
- Lyrics of songs – words and quotes are great inspirations for creating personalized wall art. This is also true with song lyrics that are stenciled across canvases.
- Plants and flowers – arranging a collection of framed floral and botanical prints can create a gallery appearance. These posters can give your home a natural vibe and a refreshing atmosphere.
- Creative window frame – a salvaged window frame creates a great architectural display, especially with photos. Be creative in picking your photos, such as using candid shots instead of posed ones.